This Privacy Statement was last updated in April 2019 to reflect changes in data protection laws, specifically the GDPR. It sets out the data protection practices carried out through the use of the Internet and any other electronic communications networks by GleeVoaz Consulting Private Limited and its associated companies (all together “GleeVoaz”).
1. Personal Information Collected
GleeVoaz collects personal information from you through the use of registration forms, for instance every time you sign up for an electronic newsletter, when you send us an application to be considered for employment, when you register for an event, when you submit a request for proposal or for information, when you request the authorization of downloading a document, when you enter an online competition or when you send us a message via an email reply mechanism provided on the GleeVoaz site.
2. Use of Personal Information
We process personal information collected via the GleeVoaz site for the purposes of:
• Providing our services
• Dealing with your enquiries and requests
• Proposing/inviting access to GleeVoaz’s social media accounts
• Proposing/inviting to informational events and conferences
• Providing you with information about products and services.
3. Information We Gather Automatically and How We Use It
• When you visit the GleeVoaz site, we collect information automatically about those visits.
• In particular, your browser automatically sends us certain Internet-related information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using.
• Cookies are small text files that website often store on computer hard drives of visitors to their sites. They are widely used in order to make Web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
the online experience of our visitors, for statistical purposes and to better understand how our sites are used. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our sites before or whether you are a new visitor.
• There are two broad categories of cookies – ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third party cookies. First party cookies are cookies that are served directly by the Web site operator to your computer, and are used only by the Web site operator to recognise your computer when it revisits that site. Third party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the Web site operator, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer when it visits other Web sites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for Web site analytics or advertising purposes.
5. Information We Share
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. In these circumstances we will share your personal information for purposes such as our legitimate business purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
We maintain safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide to us through the GleeVoaz website. Please note, however, that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we endeavor to protect your personal data, when data is transferred over the Internet it may potentially be accessed and used by unauthorized parties.
7. Access and Correction and Deletion We want to make sure that any information we hold on you is up to date and correct. You can request from GleeVoaz information as to your personal data held by us as a controller, the purpose of the storage and obtain certain other information about how and why we process your personal data. Furthermore, and within the legal framework, you have the right to request for your personal data to be amended or rectified where it is inaccurate, the right to restrict our processing of your personal data and the right to obtain deletion of your personal data. If you have any requests concerning your personal information, GleeVoaz holds about you, to obtain a copy or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us at [email protected]
8. Internet Based Transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the GleeVoaz website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal data in this way. However, we will endeavor to protect all personal information collected through the GleeVoaz website in accordance with strict data protection standards.
9. Changes to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to amend this Statement at any time without advance notice in order to address future developments of GleeVoaz Consulting Private Limited, the Website or changes in industry or legal trends. We will post the revised Statement on the Website or announce the change on the home page of the Website. You can determine when the Statement was revised by referring to the "Last Updated" date on the top of this Statement. Any changes will become effective upon the posting of the revised Statement on the Website. By continuing to use the Website following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Statement, in whole or part, you can choose to not continue to use the Website.
10. Contact Us If you have any general questions or concerns about how we process personal information please contact us at [email protected]